Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Twos for Tuesday



           Good morning my dear friends!  How is everyone today?  Me? I'm a little under the weather this morning. I knew something was sort of wrong when I woke up with a totally soft Dick.  My poor tummy  hurts. And the toilet has been very happy, I've been filling it up often this morning.  I think it was the left over Curried Chicken I ate last night. UGH!  So I am planning on staying home today and just let it all get out of my system.
          Before I post my choice of photos today, I want to let you all in on a new blog.  My dear friend Phil, who blogged for a long time as AOM now has a new non adult blog.... it is really good.  You need to take the time to go and visit him HERE. And when you do, let him know that Queer Heaven sent you.












          


4 comments:

  1. Hummmmmm.....some interesting 'twos'. Wonder if they might want to make it an interesting "three"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw hope you feel better sweetie. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the guys in animal masks, the nipple biting bears, the underwear loungers in the sun and the dick in the butt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sweetie, Sorry to hear you've had some tummy trouble. That is never much fun. I hope you feel better soon. Thanks for the lovely shout out of my new blog. I really appreciate your help in getting the word out. Take care and be well soon. Hugs, AOM

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!