Monday, November 26, 2012

A little fur today!


Good morning!  Well, I hope you all had a wonderful and sex filled weekend!  Yesterday was the  Muscle Beach Party here as part of the White Party Weekend.  I really had forgotten about it, but in the afternoon I remembered and biked over to the beach to just watch the hundreds and hundreds of hot guys dancing and partying on the beach.  I was talking with this older tourist guy from somewhere in Ohio who had never seen so many gay guys in one place. This was his first time on Miami Beach. We talked awhile, then he offered to by me a beer.  I could tell he was a little shy but rather horny, but I managed to get his Dick in my mouth when we got back to his hotel room.  His Dick was quite nice, even though he is uncut [ you all know by now, I like the cut ones best]  And his butt was slightly furry..which was a nice change from my  smooth regular buddies. He tasted great! And he squealed like a little pig as I slipped inside him. That uncut Dick of his got rather large and by the time I was ready to shot.... he popped an amazing amount all over both of us.  I kinda enjoyed fucking someone older than myself for a change.   
         So.... I have some slightly Furry guys for you all this morning!  Enjoy!
















6 comments:

  1. Glad you found one of us 'older guys' to be great fun in the bed...Really, we are, but so many say "no one over ..." and they miss out on so much fun!! Your guys here today are just hoping they would be furry....now, my guy, is furry like a bear from head to toe...and everywhere in between....:-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning, buddy. Happy to hear you had a VERY nice weekend. Lovely pix that inspire me to pleasure. Thanks for these. Have a great day. Hugs, AOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pics. I love the furry ones, those are my favorite ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I can tell it was a FABULOUS weekend for you! Most excellent!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well sounds like you had a lovely time this weekend. As for me it was pretty quiet around here mostly worked on homework anf went to the movies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there, You've done a fantastic job. I'll definitely digg it and
    personally suggest to my friends. I'm confident they'll be benefited from this website.
    Have a look at my blog post : flightsone.com

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!