Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Twos for Tuesday


          Good morning!   I am so glad you decided to take the time to drop by!  Come on in... sit a spell...
Oh, I gather there are a few new readers today.  Well, of course you are welcome here also.  As my long time regular readers know, I really prefer that you should be sitting at your computer either in your underpants or naked. I know some of you are at work.... so you are excused. But only this one time.
         Every couple of months I ask my dear sweet and seemingly always horny readers to send in photos of them selves to post here.  Well...... it is that time again!  So, take a moment to snap a photo of you in your undies or better yet out of your undies ..you can let your Dick be hard or soft and send it off to me. As always, no names or faces will be used unless you tell me I can.  I was thinking of asking you all to send me a photo of you cumming.... but  figured maybe that was asking a little too much. But if you do have a cum shot of your Dick, I am sure all the other readers would like to see it.  I know I would!  Send those photos to queerheaven86@gmail.com.  
    Ok.... today's pics.....and since it is Tuesday..... TWOS!














Da Dick of Da Day Doing Da Deed



6 comments:

  1. WOW!!! what a ultra hot Twosday post!!! A pic of myself? well, i am kinda shy, but i will see if i can bring myself to do it for you. Hope you have a wonderful day!! Thanks again for all you do *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some absolute cuties there! Have a terrific day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done it again. Got me hard with these pics.
    A picture of me again? Sure why not!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy. I would do it, but Hmmm lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn! That dick on # 3 is certainly young, hot, and delicious....wonder how much of it the guy hugging him got to enjoy!!! :-) :-)

    And,of course, the other guys are all of the "come home with me" variety...

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!