Monday, November 19, 2012

Monday Undies


           Good morning everyone!   I hope your weekend was a lovely one!   Once again, thanks for the comments and emails! And a big welcome to all you new readers and followers.  It really makes my balls tingle to know so many of you enjoy my little blog!
            Busy week ahead at work.. 3 small parties and one large Bar Mitzvah... Plus thanksgiving with my buddies.  We all decided instead of having Dinner at one of our apartments like we often do, we are going out for a change.  One of the 5 Star Hotels here is having a Thanksgiving Buffet at their restaurant overlooking their pool and palm trees.  It will be nice not to have to cook!
          Got to run now.....  Oh...maybe one more jerk off first..... !















8 comments:

  1. Gotta busy week ahead myself. Working extra hours so some co-workers can take all or part of the day of for Thanksgiving. I am sure one of them will be kind and bring me dinner...won't they?. Have a great day. Pick #4 has made need to go rub one out. See ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buongiorno e buona settimana Queer Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reall nice selection of underware this am...(The first brand is Bone Weiner??) And even nicer models of various ages brackets...I will select the two guys on the couch for my Thanksgiving meal.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Silvereagle - I think they're called Bone Wear... But I thought the same thing you did at first! lol. Maybe they stretch to better accomodate boners. Wouldn't THAT be nice!?!

      Delete
  4. Nice photos today... Yes, I think it will be a busy week for all - if we aren't gainfully employed (like me, dammit!) we'll be preparing for Thanksgiving. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super hot pix, buddy. Three guys on the car and the dude by the tree. WOOF! Great idea to go out for Thanksgiving. NO COOKING! Everyone can just relax and enjoy! Have a great week! Hugs, AOM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Going to a restaurant on Thanksgiving is the way to go. Have a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wishing you a happy Monday though i know the day is almost over here. XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!