Sunday, December 9, 2012

Hello my friends!


           Good morning my friends!  I hope you are enjoying your weekend. And enjoying your Dick.
My urinary infection seems to be subsiding which means that I do not have to piss every 15 minutes!
So, for the first time in what seems like ages...I headed to the beach for a Morning Meditation.  It has been rather difficult to concentrate and meditate when your bladder keeps yelling to be emptied.
         Later today I have been invited to William's for drinks and to meet his new guy.  I've known Wm for many years and therefore I can picture exactly what this new guy looks like.  I just hope he is as open as the last one to share himself with the rest of us!  I wonder how much Wm. has told him about how his group of friends do tend to share their boyfriends with each other?  Aldo and Max are invited also this afternoon
       Oh..... before I go and jerk off... I want to say welcome to any of you new readers. Fell free to email me if you have any questions about me or about sex or about anything at all!





















I don't always comment on my choice of
 Dick Of Da Day..
But this one is by far
 one of the most beautiful Dicks to me!

      

2 comments:

  1. I agree the DODD is beautiful. But the guy in the last photo is totally HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope u have a nice weekend my friend. Friday night I had some naked fun with a cute cub and spent a lot of time munching on his very furry hole. Today I'm taking it easy.

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!