Monday, December 10, 2012

Da Balls!

  Good morning and welcome to Monday!  I sure hope your weekend was as restfull as mine was.
After the bitch of last week, I feel almost human once again.  I want to let you all know how much your support, comments and emails mean to me.  And don't forget you can ask me anythig,,,,,, I mean anything!   Just email me your questions and if you feel like it send me a photo of yourself naked. I would like to do another Reader Submission Post soon.  You guys sent some cool pictures last time...so lets outdo it and get raunchy this time.  What a beter time to be Raunchy than the Holidays!
      Well..... we got to meet Wm's new guy yesterday evening. I knew it.... cute as a button! He is 24, Blond and Tall and in his white gauze pants and white tea shirt.... he looked mighty sexy.  He is new to town, only been here one month.  I'll tell you, he really lucked out hooking up with Wm. My dear friend Wm. is always so good to his "boys".  
   Ok, before I go and get read for work..... Balls! Yes Balls today!  I said this before, but it always is worth saying again.  Take the time today to check out your balls. You know them well, so you should know when they do not feel right. A little lump that was not there before might mean something. I don't have to get into how you need to check those Balls of yours... you know what to do.  and if you feel something odd, do not wast any time... go see your doctor... it might be nothing...but then again it might!
















      


4 comments:

  1. So happy to hear you had a restful weekend and a great visit with Wm and his new "Boy". Great advice for all to check your balls and your boyfriend/husband's balls too!! You know each others, so make it a fun time while you do it. I will be checking out the ass and balls of the dude in pick #4 myself!! (well, a guy can dream...right?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo Weee Deck the halls with balls of hotties! YUMMY! Glad you are doing better this week. Have a great day, buddy. Hugs, AOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love balls. Especially low hangers. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a good weekend! Hope the week ahead is a bit calmer for you at work. Da balls... Oh, yes, those all-important balls. Check 'em, check 'em, check 'em! Then you can play with what pops up!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!