Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Twos for Tuesday


 Good Morning!  As always i am glad to see you. Did you drop your pants for me? Or were you already in your undies?  How is your Dick today?  Are you keeping him happy and healthy?  You do realize he needs to be milked often.  We all know now that the old bullshit about rubbing one out is bad for you...... is a total crock of shit. 
       I remember being 8 or 9 and my very religious father walking in on me while I was wanking away in the bath tub.   Holy Fucking Shit! He went ballistic!   He dragged me out of the tub..... my little boy hard still throbbing.... he into my bedroom and proceeded to whip my bare ass while he ranted about the evils of doing such a thing.  To my major dismay, that little dick of mine stayed hard and decided to cum right then.  Papa did not like that one bit.  I was then grounded for an entire month.  Such are the joys of childhood memories.
     Thank goodness there are fathers today that love to jerk off and let their son's know it is a good thing to do.  
















      

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear you had such a traumatic experience. That hurt my heart to hear it. How could a man not understand the normal and natural practice of masturbation. My life was traumatized too, though I was never caught. I just believed I was going to burn in hell for all eternity for wanking off. Man, I am so glad guys today are learning it is normal, natural, and actually a blessing. Gorgeous pix! Thanks for the inspiration. I came here naked and now about the cum! Thanks buddy. Hugs, AOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother was the one who got the beating for beating his meat - 'course I was in the room when it happened. Scared the ever-lovin' SHIT out of me! ('Course it didn't stop either one of us from jacking off.)
    It would seem things ARE beginning to change for the better - though I fear there are still way too many fathers out there who frown upon it, who (if they know) won't discuss it with their sons. I think it's the power of the Internet that has helped in this cause. Great pics today, too!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!