Saturday, December 22, 2012

Just gonna chill today


 Good morning my dear sweet underwear buddies!    I hope your day started with a good morning wood!  And of course a nice creamy load of cum.  Such a really good way to start the day.
I am off today...thank goodness!    I think I will spend the day at home alone in my underpants doing totally nothing constructive.  I'm thinking that after I post this and then catch up with my favorite bloggers, I will turn off this computer ..... turn off my phone ...... put on a CD of one of my favorite operas BILLY BUDD...... and just chill for most of the day.
          Aldo and Max's Holiday Underwear Party is tonight.... so i've got that to look forward to. They told me they have invited 15 guys.  OH MY!  They also have hired a " dancer" to entertain.  this should be lots of fun.
           Ok... here are today's photos ...... no theme, just some beautiful guy photos. Enjoy your day!



















           




2 comments:

  1. AWESOME POST as always. Hope you have a wonderful and relaxing day and I(we)look forward to hearing of the fun at the party :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you have a wonderful relaxing day and a very festive evening! Huggles

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!