Friday, December 21, 2012

Naked Buddies


 Good Morning my good buddies!  Thanks for stopping by.  And thanks for the comments that you take the time to leave me.  Oh, and those of you that send me emails.... so cool!   I got one last night from someone who was asking about my post yesterday.  yesterday i was telling you about a couple of Holiday Parties I've been invited to.  His question was " does every party you go to always end in sex?"   Well.... of course not.  Sure some of the parties end that way, but not always.  This is my opinion only... what better way to enjoy your friendship with your friends than to share your sexual being with them.  Most of the guys that go to these parties already know what to expect. So, if one guy decides to pull out his Dick and show it off .....don't you think that the only correct thing to do  ..is for someone to suck on it for him?  That seems only fair to me.  If another guy drops his pants and brings his slightly furry ass to your face .... shouldn't you lick it for him?  And for those of you who have never been to these kinda parties ..... even if you do nothing sexual, it is a major turn on to watch others getting in to it!
       So here are some photos of Buddies enjoying the naked company of each other.



















      

1 comment:

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!