Monday, August 4, 2014

Just Monday

           Good morning guys!  Well... I hope you all had a very cum filled weekend!  If not...shame on you!
I want to thank all of you who left comments and emails these past couple of days...Like all bloggers I really appreciate the comment!  This will be a short post today...I am getting myself ready to head to my Doctor's for my semi annual check-up. I think everything is in working order and I mostly feel great.  But, you never know what might be lurking inside you.  I hope that each of you see your Doctor on a regular bases. And when you do.... make sure you have him check everything!  Yes everything.... Dick, Balls, Ass hole and under your arms.  Also talk to him about your ejaculations if they seem different to you. Be comfortable with your Doctor. Allow him to know all about you.  If you are not comfortable with this Doctor.. find a new one..










3 comments:

  1. Amen to all that! The doc knows dick. The doc knows balls. The doc knows cum. Have him make sure yours are all they way they should be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Know your doc enjoys your stories when you visit....gives him hope!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so true! till now (aged 42) it's all ok!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!