Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Butt Holes to love!

                     Good morning my Ass Hole Loving Buddies!   Yes, I do understand why you all love asses so much!  I was going over the blog stats and it seems that any post I do that has Ass or Butt Hole in the title...There are far more pageviews and any other!  So today instead of telling you why I love a lovely Ass Hole..I will just post a bunch of Asses for you.  And starting with the header photo... this one I stole from my blogger buddy Luke.   
                    Weather they are smooth,or furry..... if they are pink and tight or covered in hair..there just is nothing like a tasty hole. You can lick it, you can finger it, you can shove a banana up there, you can spit on it, you can let your nose savor the hot man scent.... but most of all you can slide Da Dick Of Yours deep inside.  And even better yet, you can allow your buddy to ram his Dick in you and pound you like crazy.    Now that is truly Queer Heaven!














7 comments:

  1. Have never been to Luke's blog. I must check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. QH! As you can well imagine, I practically spilled my coffee onto my undies when I opened your blog per my morning routine! LOL! Thanks for the shout it, my friend.
    ....and as always, your post is at its awesome best....great words followed by a smokin' hot set! No surprise, I love the fingering shots!
    Dick salute to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them spread and opened up. So hot, a dude showing off his fuck hole like a dog in heat! Great pics. Thanks for sharing. - uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scott said

    I love man ass. I love it just as much as cock (well maybe Not that much), I love all of them, Butt I am partial to a beefy hairy butt. Love when they let me spread their man cheeks and I can bury my nose in a musky manly hole. Oh yes I get my tongue way up there to:) Love a sweaty hairy hole (not talking dirty) butt, I have to catch the scent and when I do, I go Bonkers, and when I go Bonkers, they go Bonkers:):) Thanks for letting me share my love of the male ass:)

    Now the dude with the hairy legs almost behind his head, I would be sniffing and tonguing that ass like Johnny be good!!!! Pic#2

    I eat ass like the dude in the pic, 3rd from the BOTTOM:):)

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog hate yourl background can
    Hardly see your comments

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. about the black background it does not bother me, but I must say that, for me, the font used is too large. At least I would change the font.

      Delete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!