Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Twos for Tuesday

             Good morning dear sweet readers!  Glad you dropped by this morning.  And as always thanks for the comments and emails!  I almost fell off my chair last night when I went to check on my emails.   There was an email from "Joey" who just found my blog.  He asked me about the photo I posted yesteday of me and Da Dick O'Mine.  He said that "Dick looks rather familiar, I think you fucked me in the past".   Wow! that sort of grabbed me off guard.  He said he visited here a couple of years ago and had a great Fuck from a local guy whose Dick looks just like mine. 
            There is no way I could answer him.   There have been way too many random Fucks over the years.  Then he mentioned where we were supposed to have done the deed and even what I was wearing and that he was 20yrs  old at the time.  HOLY SHIT!   I did remember him!  Amazing....that was about 8 or 9 years ago!   How in the world did he remember what Da Dick O'Mine looked like?
           So..I was wondering...are you able to remember the Dicks you have had over the years? 














6 comments:

  1. Well, I have not had as many Dicks as you have had, but I do remember one from a long time ago. I remember every detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't!!! probably I could remember how taste a cum I swallowed.
    nice pics!

    enjoy my last post:
    http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2014/09/musketeers-mousquetaires-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes!! I know every detail of the dick on that special guy....now some of the others are a blur in my memory.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope. No way. I might remember the guy - but I'd never remember strictly by the dick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do remember the dicks of the guys that were special to me. Still dream of them. Wishing you a delicious day! Cheers, AOM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do remember one special dick from when I was a teen in junior high.

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!