Monday, October 13, 2014

Mish-Mosh Monday

              Good morning guys!   I am so glad you dropped by this morning.  I gotta tell you something....... your blogger here is one totally happy guy!  After that crummy week at work....I am totally revitalized. How could I not be?  The weekend was super great!   And Da Dick O'Mine is..well feeling so satisfied.  Why wouldn't he be?   After all that Fucking & Cuming & Sucking Sat. night with Joey and those random guys in the dunes.... I went out again late Sunday afternoon and fed some Cum to the son of a dear old friend who happened to be out of town.  He is 28 and hot as fuck and has the best low hanging balls ever!  I'll tell you more about him another time.
         I wonder how many  STR8 guys get to be as sexaul as often as us Gay guys do?  And those poor married STR8 guys who get to fuck their wife once a month.... how do they stand it?  I am so utterly thankful that I am Gay!  So thankful that I don't sit back and let the sexual  stuff pass me by.
        As you read this post today, I want you to stop a minute and think about man to man sex and how much you love it. I want you to get off your lazy ass and stop complaining because you are getting none. No mater where you are, no matter how old you are, no matter what shape you are in, you are a sexual being... so take that Dick of yours and make him happy!  Jerking off is great fun, but if you ask your Dick, I am sure he willtell you that he really wants some other human contact.  Listen to him.... you need not be as slutty as I tend to be.... but not Sucking and Fucking is no way to live!















3 comments:

  1. "And those poor married STR8 guys who get to fuck their wife once a month.... how do they stand it? I am so utterly thankful that I am Gay! So thankful that I don't sit back and let the sexual stuff pass me by."

    you know why I feel graced being gay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, those married, str8 dudes who only get laid once or twice per month are missing out. Maybe that's why a growing number of them are discovering that a good wank session with a buddy or two is a great way to solve the problem. Or finding that dude who will be a willing, eager, FWB.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe whkattk has not this problems!

      enjoy my last post:
      http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2014/10/crossing-swords-croiser-les-epees.html

      Delete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!