Friday, February 20, 2015

Early morning conversation with the Virgin

           Is it gonna hurt?  
Yes, but in a good way.
 I might change my mind. 
I thought this is what you wanted? 
Oh I do! I don't like being a virgin at my age. 
Then just let me help you through this. 
 Why am I so scared?
 Well... only you can answer that. 
There is nothing to be afraid of. Sexing is natural, 
Sexing is what keeps us healthy and spiritually whole. 
You make it sound so esoteric.
 It is more than that, it is sublime.  
You will realize that when I am inside you. 
 Do I need to do anything to prepare?
Your first lesson is to make sure you are clean.  Just do not eat anythng heavy, and you might want to give yourself an enema if you are not sure. 
Oh! Yes, I understand. 
 See you at 8? 
 Yes sir. 
 Don't call me sir.... I'm your new friend.  














3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting with your undies.
    I think I lost my taste for plain white undies.
    White was the only color for 35 years and they were ill fitting and droopy.
    Now I have lots of colors and types! :-)
    Again, thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!