Monday, March 16, 2015

Butt Holes & Dicks for Monday

               Good morning my friends!  I hope your weekend was filled with wet Asses and Hard Dicks! Or was your weekend filled with Pubic hair in your mouth? How about your Balls around wet lips? Or maybe a quickie in the restaurant restroom?  Or did you have your Ass pounded while Sucking on a delicious Dick? Did you have a little Cum in your Chinese Carry out? Did you let him piss on your face? Was his Ass Hole so tasty that you did not want to stop licking?   Were you able to watch two good friends Fuck like it was the end of the world?  Did you slide your Dick deep in a Dirty Hole he had never been in before?
            I am proud to let you all know that this here old Queer did all of the above this weekend!












4 comments:

  1. Loved the stamp of approval! Sounds like you had quite an enjoyable weekend! Glad to hear it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yesterday I fucked, I nourrished with my cum a guy and I was nourrished by cum of a guy! What joy! Have a nice week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delicious sounding weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to hear you had a hot weekend full of cock and cum, buddy. Thanks for the inspiration. Wishing you a great day! Cheers, AOM

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!