Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Wednesday Quickie

           Good morning one and all!   I was gonna write something about remembering old sex partners today..... but,sorry guys.... Da Dick O'Mine got the better of me.... He kept telling me he needed to be sucked off this morning not just a jerked off.  So I slipped on my shorts and bike over to that sucking neighbor.   I did not even take my shorts totally off.  I just dropped them to my ankles and stuck him in this guys mouth and stood there and waited to cum.  Da Dick O'Mine got exactly what he wanted...but now I am late for work.... So... I will chat with you tomorrow! 












3 comments:

  1. Late for work, but a great start to the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A most delicious way to start the day! Have a great rest of the day! Cheers, AOM

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!