Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Twos for Tuesday

                 Thanks for inviting me to that Rentboi Party. 
 My pleasure. 
 I've never been to a Sex party before.
 So.... what did you think?  
 I think I want to go to another one real soon.  I had not idea I would get so involved.  I really surprised myself.  
 Really? Why?
  I've never even Jerked off in front of others before. 
 Well... you sure got into it  and did more than just Jerking off.  
 I could not believe that I let one of those Rentbois actually fuck me right there on the floor while you all watched!  
 I think it was those Bacon Burbon Cocktails you had.  
No!  I was more than that...it was like I was out of my body and not myself. 
Well... all that testosterone and male scent in the room will do that. 
 Oh, and your friend Marc...his Dick and Cum tasted so amazing.  do you think I could taste him again?
  Marc is one of the best Sexing Friends I have and I am sure he would...just ask him.
I will! I will!
Now... slide over here and let me taste your Dick and Butt Hole.
So this is what good friends do?
That is how we all stay good friends..we share ourselves!














3 comments:

  1. you had a marvellous experience! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You showed him what it was like to have genuine friends - those who will get naked with you and enjoy themselves without judgement. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the twos! ...especially the two hot 69's ( 8 & 9)! Beautiful post!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!