Friday, December 4, 2015

Cut Cock Club

            Da Dick was soft and Da Balls were furry.  The scent of dried Cum was imbedded in that fur. He lay there like some quiet masterpiece.  I watch him sleep...I listen to him breath...I taste him.  His dark brown eyes open.  My tongue is on his sour morning breath lips.  His arm pits are moist and slightly rancid.  He smiles.... He smiles again..... The Dude's Dick is growing... and growing... the fat beautiful head is leaking a little piss....  It is salty....  The Dude is standing, I am under him as he covers me with his golden water.  The condom is on... my butt is open and...and...and in he goes and  this old queer is in Heaven once again.  Da Dick O'Mine is super happy..I Cum. I Cum, I Cum!!!













Da Dude's Dick


2 comments:

  1. The Cut Cock Club - I'm a member; doesn't bother me at all. I can tell you are perfectly happy with yours, too!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!