Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Da Butt Hole!

           That Dick of his has kept me quite happy this past few days.  But did i mention how absolutely beautiful and tasty his furry Butt Hole is?   Oh my! How could I forget that hole.  I realized the first night we Fucked that he really liked his Hole played with.  As I was sucking on the Dude's Dick I could tell he needed some lovin' on his Hole.  And I gotta say...I am a great ass eater.       
           So, besides my Hole being filled by his most wonderful Dick...my tongue, my fingers and a couple of times my Dick had funwith his Hole.  How do you describe wht is is like to lick a Butt Hole to someone who has never tried it?  I will admit it is a little weird. And sometimes if it is not real clean....not so nice but still thrilling.
         late last night he got out of bed to take a leak... I followed him to the toilet....as he stood there releasing the evening's beer.. I slid beneath his legs and lick on his hole while he pissed.... just before he finished..he turned..stuck his wet Dick in my mouth and gave me a drink.  AH! 
            OMG...I really am a Slut!  And I love it!











3 comments:

  1. You certainly are very taken with this young man, and having a terrific time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are enjoying your house guest a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pics. Now that's some booty I don't mind having. Good you are getting you some. Yo go !

    Mark
    The Male Casting Couch


    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!