Sunday, January 17, 2016

.....At the Turkish Baths

Good morning......!   Happy Sunday......!

Just stop and think, just stop and look.

I am there... he is waiting.
He had his Butt clean and ready
He waited.... his Ass in the air.
I needs to be licked, he needs to be Fucked

He is there.... I am waiting.
My Butt is clean and ready.
I waited... my Ass in the air.
He needs to be licked, I need to be Fucked

Just stop and think, just stop and look.

There... over there...a new hard Dick
Sitting alone... sitting in the corner.
My Butt is clean and ready.
I need to be Fucked, I need to be Fucked.

Just stop and think, juat stop and look

I am waiting...my Ass in the air.
3 Dicks take turns to fill me.
3 Dicks take turns covering me in Cum













1 comment:

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!