Sunday, June 12, 2016

Sunday Sermon.... I am so thankful that I am Gay

         Good morning my friends!  It is early Saturday evening as I work on this post.  I am doing it now and scheduling it for Sunday morning.    The reason is easy.... I'm taking Da Dick O'Mine out for some total slutty sexing fun.   I plan to get totally down and dirty and to get quite drunk.  Isn't that what Saturday Nights are for?   Even if you never do this type of sexing, you knowe deep down in the depths of your Balls..that this is the kind of fun you might think about.
          I make no bones about how much I love raunchy sex. I love haveing a naked boyd rubbing my naked body.  I love the taste of another guy. I love to eat asses and finger asses and slide inside asses.
I love to have my Dick in some ones mouth. I love to feel the thrill of cumming inside a stranger's mouth. I love to open my hole to a random condom covered Dick. I love the full feeling of that Dick inside.  
        I think it is about time for each of you, my readers, to let us all know what you Love about being a sexual being.   












3 comments:

  1. I'm happy to be an male homosexual being!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that last photo. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pleasure it brings... What else can one say?

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!