Friday, September 9, 2016

Up Date from the Woods

 
                   Good afternoon my sweet friends!  I thank each of you for your emails.   If you read the past couple of posts, you know I am doing just fine.  I am still staying at my friend's place out in the woods. I amstill spending lots of time naked and letting Da Dick O'Mine hang free.  I do need to think about what I am going to next with my life.  I can't just spend the next 20 years sitting here naked!!  Or can I????
 
                   My host here introduced me to a new Ass last night!  Another nudist guy who came to visit.  I think I have gotten the reputation here for being ready for SEX at the drop of a hat!!  This guy....I guess he is around 25 or so....told me right away when we were introduced, that his Hole was available anytime I wanted it.  So..... yep...I did! 
 







5 comments:

  1. Enjoy it for as long as you can, Michael.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful series of hot, erotic images! Rock time inspired my to do a little beach time at the ocean....meditating to the sound of the waves crashing on shore, the texture of the sand...alas no available sweet hole!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have been welcomed to the neighborhood with open arms and holes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good on you for enjoying your life without harming anyone!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!