Monday, November 14, 2016

A newbie enters our Naked Home

          As he opened my door he left his shorts in the ple on the floor. His wonderful fat Dick was bouncing as he bent over.  His friend followed. This one did not say a word...he knew what the evening was all about.  Was he ready?  I guess so because his clothes were in the pile in like a second. 
        What a lovely pair they made.......One sort of short & chubby, his  belly covered with blond fur..the other tall, thin and very low hanging balls and a mass of  dark pubic hair to die for.
         Hellos were exchanged.....a kiss on the lips...the thin one was laughing.....drinks were poured.....a joint was lit......now to the bussiness at hand!
         He took Da Dick O'Mine and swallowed it totally...for a newbie he sucks great!  The newbie is on my ass hole, licking away. One ass is in the air, one ass is in my face....Da Dick O'Mine is dripping.  His ass is wet and ready....I spread his hole open and in I go.... a little squeal from him,but it is muffled beccause Newbie's  Dick is shoved in his mouth.
     More drinks are poured.... we switch it up and I am on the bottom, Newbie is in me.  Now the thin one is in me... they take turns on my butt Hole.  I realize that Diana Krall is playing in the background and these young guys seem to be pumping me to the rhythm  of her jazzy sound.
    All the condoms are off....I am lying there on my back and these two are jerking away over my face. One comes, then the other and then I do. My face covered in lucious cum. The thin one licks all up and deposits every drop in my mouth.  We all fell asleep,curled in a ball.
   .........it is 2AM when I feel a Hard Dick sliding  in my ass.... I just lay there and enjoy. The Thin one wakes up and is rubbing himself,his tongue in my mouth. By the time they left around 5Am,we had all cum again and my apartment definitely had a major scent of sex to it.













4 comments:

  1. glad you enjoyed. hope you're well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ,,,and I enjoyed the post! Perfect opening shot...and the guy and setting in 5 are both my type!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great time you are having there, just enjoying life.

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!