Thursday, August 30, 2012

Hello there!


       Good morning everyone!   I see from the stats that you guys really like it when I post photos of Balls & Butts like I did yesterday.   That does not surprise me at all... you are a bunch of horny people!
And I love you for it.  Also I see I have some new followers.... Welcome to all of you.  
       Well, finally after  5 days of rain, storms and just plain yucky days..... the sun is out and I could take my morning coffee out on the terrace this AM.  A little while ago, you asked me about the new neighbor next door.  Finally I met him.  He happens to be a extremely cute Asian guy.  I found out he works nights, so that is why I have not seen him around the building.  If you have been reading ths little blog for any amount of time, you know that I have a major thing for Asian guys. Ever since I spent 2 years living in the Orient a long while ago.  They are usually sweet, kind and oh so sexy.  And I must say, that maybe because their regular diet is a little different than ours... their cum has a much stronger taste.  I did mention before, how much I enjoy the taste of cum. Didn't I?  
      Gee.... I really need to stop choosing photos for you the night before I begin a post.  today's photos should really be some hot Asian Guys.... maybe next time. What I have chosen are pics of guys grabbing or holding their balls.  Enjoy! 













3 comments:

  1. I'm new to your blog. And find it very good. I am a young guy who thinks I might be gay,so seeing all these hot guys is a real turn on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome posts. I Love Asian men as well. Nothing like good tasting cum

    ReplyDelete
  3. I happen to like Japanese men a lot in particular. And as for the posted pics, the tattooed guy was my fave! I love those rough trade types!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!