Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Some Ass is itching for my Dick

            Good morning!  As always I am so glad you have taken the time to stop by and chat for a moment or two.  I just realized this month is almost over!  Damn this went fast.  I have so much to do at work to catch up... ugh!   I also have to meet with a new bride today.  I sure hope she is better than that bitch I met with last week.
            Oh..... talk about my clients...well...do you remember that former groom that Waiter Guy & I Fucked with?  Well... I got a message from him..... "my ass is itching for you and your friend's Dicks"  
            I am sure that Waiter Guy would enjoy that.  The guy said he has rented a lovely suite and a beautiful ocean front hotel here and wants us both to spend the weekend with him.  I don't know about the whole weekend... but we shall see.  I do remember that he has a perfectly round and firm ass that is just slightly furry with darker curls of hair surrounding his pink hole.   Yeah.... I am ready to tap that one.
        Of course I will let you know what happens.  But for now.... please pull out your Dick and beign your morning jerk off...1...2....3.....begin!













4 comments:

  1. Now, that's what I call an invitation! Go for it... and give this poor married guy a good time that (might) last him a little while. Because, sometimes, us married dudes can't get out on a regular basis to get our fill of cock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A weekend with an ocean view! Pack some rope, tie him up and cum and go as you please! Awww. Just kidding. You should never leave someone bound alone. Still. Take advantage of this free getaway. Maybe he'll buy you a nice dinner. - uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a real adventure....so, his (x?)wife is completely out of the picture now I take it...and he is out of the condo as well, maybe? Be safe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scott said...

    Glad the other dudes gave you sound advice, have fun my friend. I'm also hear to say THANKS for all the hot pics today.. Man I love those small stiff nips on the young man (#9)

    OH and the Dick of Da day, is a hot looking dude with just the right size of cock that I like :)

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!